01 Jan KOREBALL Satisfies Three Top Fitness Trends for Spring: Strength Training and HIIT Training
– ACSM’s Health & Fitness Journal among educated, certified, and experienced fitness professionals, rated top way to get in shape include: body weight training, strength training and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) for 2015–
Monterey, CA (PRWEB)–March 26, 2014–KOREBALL™, the only collapsible, weight adjustable and portable kettlebell workout system, satisfies what top fitness trainers believe are the best forms of exercise, body weight training, strength training and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIIT). KOREBALL makes spring training easy in just 30 minutes a day.
A recent survey in ACSM’s Health & Fitness Journal among educated, certified, and experienced fitness professionals rated body weight training as number one over HIIT for 2015. Strength training remaining number two, while HIIT training was third.
“By engaging core muscle groups, KOREBALL torches more calories and people using it regularly experience lean muscle growth, breaking through their fitness plateaus and achieving their personal bests,” said KOREBALL Developer Rick Warren. When high intensity and interval training are combined, the result is maximum increased metabolic rate, optimal muscle building and muscle retention, coupled with fat loss and via increased calorie burn during and after the workout.”
With an adjustable factor from three to 20 pounds, KOREBALL enables many weight bearing exercises at different levels from 3 lbs. when empty, to 10 lbs. with water and to around 20 lbs. when its bladders are filled with sand.
KOREBALL can be effectively used during the following trending exercise regimens:
Strength Training is a type of physical exercise using resistance to induce muscular contraction which helps build strength, anaerobic endurance, and functional benefits such as increased bone, muscle, tendon and ligament strength, improved joint function plus toned muscles.
- Body Weight Training uses a person’s own weight as resistance for movement. Push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups are common bodyweight exercises. This type of training uses minimal equipment, making KOREBALL the ideal single piece of exercise equipment to complement body weight training.
- HIIT workouts – feature alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise combined with less-intense recovery periods. A form of cardiovascular exercise, HIIT sessions may vary from four to 30 minutes of short, intense exercises that help improve athletic capacity and condition, glucose metabolism and fat burning.
- Shorter 20, 30 and 40-minute workouts – are ideal for people on-the-go. KOREBALL is for all levels of fitness enthusiasts and provides a dynamic and efficient full-body workout in 30 minutes or less.
- Web-based fitness or online workouts – are trending with more and more people of all ages participating in online workouts using streaming videos on YouTube. KOREBALL kettlebell workout routine videos are posted on the website, which users can easily view on their smartphones or tablets while exercising.
“KOREBALL workouts emphasize many foundational movements, such as squatting, pressing and lunging. From there more complex functional movements are built, training your body for everyday life, not events,” said Warren. “After all, what’s the real benefit of having the sexiest abs in town if you can’t lift a child without tweaking your back, run for a taxi without knee pain, carry home heavy grocery bags with ease?”
KOREBALL Features and Benefits
The innovative and patent-pending, state-of-the-art design of the KOREBALL kettlebell workout system is a hybrid of traditional kettlebell and medicine ball training equipment. Standard kettlebells are comprised of a solid metal bell and handle, which can be challenging to use. A medicine ball is often difficult for users to hold on to the ball for longer than a few minutes at a time and has limited range of motion.
The KOREBALL water or sand filled, leak proof, bladders are soft and weight adjustable from three to 20 pounds while smooth comfort dual handles make training fun and easy. An on-the-go fitness solution for all fitness levels, KOREBALL’s unique design offers users the following benefits:
Comfortable dual handles offer a variety in routines; use both or one handle at a time
- Weigh adjustable bladder(s) can be empty (5lbs) or filled with water (11 lbs.) or sand (20 lbs.) or both (15 lbs.)
- Made from soft, high quality Santoprene rubber
- Collapsible and compact for travel; easy to store away
- Provides a HIIT workout using compound moves
- A fat burning cardiovascular workout
- Helps build lean muscle
- Engages core muscles, providing tone
- Increases body core stability, flexibility and balance
- Free online workouts at www.KOREBALL.com
KOREBALL offers consumers of all ages and fitness levels the convenience of working out at home or when traveling, and a series of free workouts online at http://koreball.com/. The KOREBALL is priced at$55.95 online at http://koreball.com/. It comes with two bladders, one handle, eight screws, two caps and a convenient carry bag for portability.
The KOREBALL™ is the only collapsible, weight adjustable and portable kettlebell workoutsystem, offering an on-the-go, full-body cardiovascular workout that helps burn fat, build lean muscles and tone the body, while also improving flexibility, balance and strength.
Rick Warren 3rd Degree Black Belt, Certified personal trainer, designed and developed the KOREBALL because he saw a need for a multi-purpose portable, collapsible and water fillable fitness tool that was travel friendly, easy to use and could be filled up anywhere.
With the help of his wife Cindy Warren, they concept became a reality. The Warrens live the modern lifestyle where staying fit is essential. Please visit: http://koreball.com/
Sources: WORLDWIDE SURVEY OF FITNESS TRENDS FOR 2015: What’s Driving the Market, by Thompson, Walter R. Ph.D., FACSM.
Media: Kristin Gabriel, MarCom New Media; T: 323-650-2838; E:Kristin@marcomnewmedia.com
Headquarters: KOREBALL: Cynthia Farrow-Warren, Partner; E: email@example.com